The nanodacTM in recorder only mode comprises a compact, sophisticated and economical paperless chart recorder / DAQ (digital acquisition) recorder. In this mode it must be used in combination with a conventional temperature controller. Up to 14 virtual channels for example performing averaging on the data.
Data is continuously logged into either a CSV (comma separated value) or UHH (Eurotherm Hydra History - a Eurotherm proprietary secure data format) and can be archived onto an 8MB flash drive or using EtherNET to an IP address on a networked server.
- Clear full colour VGA display screen
- Navigation via 4 push button controls
- Clear text and numeric display in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Data can be displayed as bar graphs or line traces
- 50MB internal memory and up to 8GB to USB memory stick
- Data archiving to FTP server
- Multiple language display
- User configurable screens
- 4 recording channels and up to 14 'vitual channels' for maths functions, min-max recording, channel averages, counters etc.
- Real time clock
Opties (te specifiëren bij bestelling)
- Option for a combined paperless chart recorder and set-point controller
- Option for a combined paperless chart recorder and programmable recorder
- Compatible USB memory stick
- Cascade control using the sample temperature
- Mobile data display via web browser through addition of a wireless router or connection to web server
Inhoud kan gewijzigd en gecorrigeerd worden